Questionnaire (200 words max.)
- Briefly describe the broader goals of your project. (40 words)
- What specific problem are you trying to solve for this submission? (40 words)
- Briefly describe your approach and what AI tools/methods are leveraged. (60 words)
- What makes your project unique? (40 words)
- What is the potential impact of your results in the fight against COVID-19? (20 words)
Non-Technical Abstract (100 words max.)
A compelling summary of your submission, composed for a general audience.
Descriptive Paper (1,000 words max., suggested breakdown below)
- Introduction (100 words)
- Problem Description (100 words)
- Broad Approach (200 words)
- Technical Details of Approach (400 words)
- Results (100 words)
- Impact (100 words)
Demo Video (60-120 seconds) A creative expression of the solution, designed to sell it, while explaining:
- Demo your project and the API’s used to run it.
- Make sure to explain the problem being solved and walk-through how your solution works
- Touch on your results and the potential impact of these results on COVID-19.
Source Code (or link to GitHub Repository)
The top 25 solutions will be code-reviewed to assure quality
List of Data Sources Used :
- At least two datasets used must be from the C3.ai COVID-19 Data Lake.
- All datasets must be open-access and links to any external datasets must be provided.