About analytical techniques and data

Hi,
Would it be possible to use traditional Monte Carlo simulation or only AI techniques are accepted?

Any data science approaches are acceptable, not only machine learning or AI approaches. For additional information on what makes a great solution and how solutions are evaluated, see the How it Works page.

Dear member of C3.ai,

Thank you very much for your prompt response.

I hope you would be able to answer several other questions.

1. In my project I am using several databases which are not in C3.ai Data Lake. Is it possible to add them to the Data Lake? For example, clinicaltrials.gov, Milken Institute COVID vaccines tracker, etc.

2. I tried to get access to the available data in the Data Lake. Is it possible to do it via user interface or import data to Excel?

3. I have a unique situation with software I am using for the project “Simulation of COVID-19 portfolio of vaccines” which I am going to submit? Would it be possible to discuss it with one of your experts?

4. Would it be possible to know other participants in the competition?

5. About video. Should it be a professional video or just Power Point video option?

6. Data for my model includes several pieces which are considered to be subjective based on both my and some of my colleges experience. They could not be found in any databases. How to deal with subjective pieces of data?

Thank you again.

Best regards,
Vladimir

Thanks for your questions.

1. The Milken Institute: COVID-19 Treatment and Vaccine Tracker and Cytel: Global Coronavirus COVID-19 Clinical Trial Tracker are already included in the COVID-19 Data Lake, which may meet your needs. You can use data sources outside of the COVID-19 Data Lake in your submission, as long as they are publicly available and you list them in your submission. To request a data source addition to the C3.ai COVID-19 Data lake, please complete the form on this page.
  2. The COVID-19 Data Lake is only accessible via the API. Please try out the Quickstart notebooks, which show an example of how to export data to a CSV using Python or R. You can then manipulate the CSV in Excel.
  3. Please describe the situation in a bit more detail so we are able to provide advice, and others can learn from your question.
  4. Yes, feel free to introduce yourself to the community in the Find Your Team category.
  5. Any video that effectively demonstrates your solution is acceptable. See What do I submit? for more details on the video.
  6. If this subjective data is specific to your project and is based on assumptions or ideas that you have developed, please include it as part of your source code to be submitted.

Hi,
I did not expect for my email to be in public domain. Would it be possible to hide it?

My name and the project was revealed.

Thank you,
Vladimir

| C3.aiGC
September 18 |

• | - |

Thanks for your questions.

1. The Milken Institute: COVID-19 Treatment and Vaccine Tracker and Cytel: Global Coronavirus COVID-19 Clinical Trial Tracker are already included in the COVID-19 Data Lake, which may meet your needs. You can use data sources outside of the COVID-19 Data Lake in your submission, as long as they are publicly available and you list them in your submission. To request a data source addition to the C3.ai COVID-19 Data lake, please complete the form on this page.
  2. The COVID-19 Data Lake is only accessible via the API. Please try out the Quickstart notebooks, which show an example of how to export data to a CSV using Python or R. You can then manipulate the CSV in Excel.
  3. Please describe the situation in a bit more detail so we are able to provide advice, and others can learn from your question.
  4. Yes, feel free to introduce yourself to the community in the Find Your Team category.
  5. Any video that effectively demonstrates your solution is acceptable. See What do I submit? for more details on the video.
  6. If this subjective data is specific to your project and is based on assumptions or ideas that you have developed, please include it as part of your source code to be submitted.

We removed your full name and email address from your response.